Tarawera Property and Café Manager
We have an exciting opportunity for a Tarawera Property and Café Manager to lead our team at the Tarawera Café, 6400 Napier-Taupo Road, State Highway 5, Tarawera.
This individual will manage and oversee the operations and running of the Tarawera Property and Café, with responsibility for managing the day-to-day operation of the cafe. They will provide excellent service to our customers and promote and maintain an environment for all our customers and co-workers, with the key aim being to retain existing and attract new customers.
Day to day the role includes:
- Property Management:
- Inspecting the buildings, performing basic repairs, maintenance and cleaning tasks as required.
- Book and service all accommodation offerings on the site.
- Ensures all property and premises are clean and tidy.
- Café Duties:
- Prepare (or procure) foods such as salads, sandwiches, baked goods etc.
- Ensure food is fresh and kept at a safe temperature.
- Prepare various beverages including coffee, tea, and cold drinks.
- Take orders, serve customers and answer their questions. Work closely with customers to answer questions and listen to complaints regarding food quality and customer service before working to resolve those complaints promptly.
- Order from food suppliers, supervising and maintaining inventory.
- Supervise other staff and organise work rosters.
- Cash management responsibilities.
As the successful candidate, you will have:
- Previous experience in a managerial/supervisory role in hospitality or similar.
- Certificate of Hygiene preferred.
- Relevant experience as FOH / Barista in similar business.
- Solid food & beverage knowledge and skills.
- Demonstrated experience in the provision of excellent customer service.
- Well presented with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail, flexible and reliable.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Physically fit as you will be required to lift heavy stock items and will be on your feet!
This is a fantastic opportunity to grow your hospitality experience in a great location.
We’re looking for someone who can hit the ground running, so if you’re passionate about customer experience, are a team player and leader, and love a challenge, please forward your CV and cover letter by 14th April 2023 to Hineuru.email@example.com
Applications close on 14th April 2023.