Te Haroto Marae | Pānui
The Trust on behalf of the Te Haroto Marae Trustees is distributing the below pānui to the iwi.
1 November 2022
Te Haroto Marae Trustee Elections
Kia ora e te iwi, koutou ma
1. Elections: It’s time to elect trustees for the marae
- Three trustees are required to make up our numbers.
- Nominations are to be lodged with the Te Haroto Marae Secretary.
- A Nomination Form is attached.
2. Current Trustees: Mere Clark, Tuhuiao Kahukiwa, Hinewai Crawford, and Toi Tawhai.
- The THM Charter allows for up to seven trustees to be on the committee.
3. Duties: administer, develop, maintain, and preserve the marae.
4. Voluntary Service – while this is a voluntary position, certain expenses will be reimbursed.
- Nominees must be adult Hineuru members.
- Nominees need to be confirmed by two adult Hineuru members – see Nomination Form.
6. Closing date for nominations: 5.00 pm, Fri 25 November 2022.
7. Please forward nominations to the secretary: email@example.com
- Should there be more than three nominations, you will be sent a voting form on Mon 28 November 2022.
- If there are three or less than three, these nominees automatically become trustees – no elections.
Please direct all queries to the secretary: firstname.lastname@example.org
Secretary Te Haroto Marae
Ph 021 237 4143